AFA is delighted to announce the organization of seminar on" Recent Technology Innovations
Maintenance & Service Capabilities" in cooperation with thyssenkrupp Industrial Solution as
technical sponsor to talk about recent development in fertilizer technologies & services
More than 40 participants are participated from the engineers and specialized technicians in the field of nitrogen and fertilizer companies from Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain, Jordan.
Thyssenkrupp is one of the world’s leading technology provider and suppliers of Engineering, equipment and complete plants for the FERTILIZER, MINING, CHEMICAL, PETROCHEMICAL, AND COKE INDUSTRIES.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (TKIS) is an integration of ThyssenKrupp Uhde and ThyssenKrupp Resource Technologies (the amalgamation ThyssenKrupp Fördertechnik,ThyssenKrupp Polysius). TKIS comprising Process Technologies, Resource Technologies offer alarge portfolio within the chemical, petrochemical, refining industries, as well as mining, cement, mineral processing and bulk materials handling industries, thus offering customers cost efficient high-tech solutions as well as the range of products and services of an EPC CONTRACTOR.
The history of TKIS in Egypt dated back to 1958 when TKIS had implemented KIMA fertilizers plant in Aswan. In 2004, TKIS had established in Cairo a local organization; ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions (Egypt) formerly named Uhde Engineering Egypt (UEE), to support its activities to cover engineering, procurement, construction and project management services with support of local qualified engineers. In the last twenty years, TKIS supported the Egyptian industry, whether governmental or private sector, with more than 15 plants in different industrial areas; in fertilizers, petrochemicals and organic
During 3 days program the Seminar will discuss the following topics :
Latest updates on technologies
- Global fertilizer market future prospects
- New developments in thyssenkrupp Fertilizer Technology
- Digitalization and Remote condition monitoring
- Maintenance strategies & contracting options
- Preventive/predictive maintenance and maintenance cost transparency
- Revamps for capacity increase, emission reduction and energy saving
- OPEX / CAPEX analyses based on different revamp measures Plant bottlenecks identifications
- Diversifying the Fertilizer Portfolio
- Latest findings and developments in the nitrate fertilizer industry
- Investing in volatile market with thyssenkrupp project development concepts
- Ammonia and urea process integration
- Ammonia Nitrate plants technology evaluations
- Potential for determining processes in urea plants with a perspective of emission savings
Papers and materials: